One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Can I get scholarship for MS-IT in Best universities around the world ?
Shubham Gaur Shubham Gaur Member Join date: Jun, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Dear Sir/Mam, I am a software engineer in India having around 2.5 years of experience in IT industry as a Quality Assurance Analyst. I have completed my Btech in IT in 81.10 % and 12th and 10th are 70 and 79 % respectively. I tried for GRE and got 293 only. Can i get scholarship and admission in best universities of US/UK ? if so can you please suggest how to enlist & apply to them. What i really want is Placement through the university campus only.
  • June 10, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9315

Hi Shubham, you can find the scholarship database (Click) for Post graduation in Computer/IT here.. and similarly the Universities offering MS-IT here.. I recommend you to download their prospectus and shortlist the Universities. take help from the reviews and rankings.. And you can apply to those Universities using apply online service called 'Uniform'.

Add a quick reply to 'Can I get scholarship for MS-IT in Best universities around the world ?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.