One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 of 28 posts
Can i go to the US after studying b.com?
Aishwarya Oak Aishwarya Oak Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

i am in the 2nd year of b.com. i am wanting to go to the US for masters in finance or acounts. which universities can i apply to?

• January 28, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (28)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Hi Aishwarya, Yes you are eligible to apply to Masters in Finance/ Accounts in US Universities. However there are only few Universities which accept 15years education. You can do 1 year PG Diploma before you apply to the Universities to compensate 16 year education. Usually Good GRE/GMAT score IELTS/TOEFL score, strong academic background, Extra Curricular or Co curricular activities; Justifying and Inspiring SOP /LOR is required to secure admission in US Universities. Along with your credentials mentioned above, you should take Financial budget, Location of University, Course recognition into account while Shortlisting the Universities. Let me know your Course preference and your academic details to guide you better. You can use Uniguru website as a tool for Shortlisting Universities.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert
Teja Shresta profile image Teja Shresta Member Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 2 Points: 45

i am in the 2nd year of b.com. i am wanting to go to abroad for mba. which universities can i apply to?  which country offers less fee and good scholarships

Teja Shresta profile image Teja Shresta Member Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 2 Points: 45

i am in the 2nd year of b.com. i am wanting to go to abroad for mba. which universities can i apply to?  which country offers less fee and good scholarships

Mohit Modi profile image Mohit Modi Member Join date: Mar, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Hi...my name is mohit.I completed my 12th in the year 2005 and after that some unfavorable reason I left my college and start job. After some years I started my graduation in bcom with job and completed in 2014. Now my question is can I go to USA for further study...pls sir do reply...

Priya G Priya G Expert Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 64 Points: 880

Hi Mohit!

Generally it is very difficult to get admission in US universities if the student has more than 3 year gap. Even if we try to get offer from some university still your visa chances would be quite less.Please send in your Resume and marksheets to enquiries@hotcourses.co.in. We will try if we can suggest you any other country.

Thanks!

Add a quick reply to 'Can i go to the US after studying b.com?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.