One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 posts
can i have a chance to apply for studying abroad
Mayur Agarwal profile image Mayur Agarwal Member Join date: Nov, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I have just finished my b.tech with 62%... And I don't know how but I have got year back in 3rd year. My 10th CGPA is 6.4 and 12th percentage is 56% . What should I do ???

• November 25, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate

Replies (5)

Andrea Angelo Andrea Angelo Expert Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 115 Points: 1650 Trusted Advisor

Hi Mauyr, 

Thanks for your querry,

You can look out for some options in UK,New Zealand, Singapore and Malaysia.

We will be happy to help you in the entire application process.

Kindly get back to us in our Toll free 1800 103 9634 

Regards, 

Revathy Pradeep 

Andrea Angelo | Hotcourses India Pvt Limited
Raghav Rana profile image Raghav Rana Member Join date: May, 2016 Posts: 3 Points: 30

Hey,

You can take admission in best Indian universities offering international programs in which you complete your degree in a partner foriegn university. Some of the universities are Lovely Professional University, Amity, SRM etc. You can contact the university for more details. Hope this helps.

Poonam Rawat profile image Poonam Rawat Member Join date: Jun, 2016 Posts: 4 Points: 40

Hi,

Yes you have better opportunity to apply for studying abroad. Kharkiv Aviation Institute provides the best quality education for students bright future. you can get the direct admission without any entrance and donation.

Ashley Sours profile image Ashley Sours Member Join date: Aug, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Hey! Yes you can. But also you can raise your chances drastically if you will write a statement of purpose. 

http://www.studyabroadsop.com/

Usha A4n profile image Usha A4n Contributor Join date: Aug, 2016 Posts: 23 Points: 200

you can pursue your higher studies in Europe, UK,New Zealand, Singapore and Malaysia.

Add a quick reply to 'can i have a chance to apply for studying abroad '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.