One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
I am eligible to join Msc in Moblie and Satellite Communication?
Bishal Panthi profile image Bishal Panthi Member Join date: Oct, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am an undergraduate in Bsc (Hons) in Computer Networking & IT Security From London Metropolitian University (Uk), and I want to join Msc in Mobile and Satellite Communication for my postgraduate . I want to know whether my undergraduate course will be allowed or not to join Postgraduate in Msc in Mobile and Satellite Communication.
  • October 01, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9315

Hi Bishal, I don't think you will have a problem in studying postgraduation on mobile and satellite communications, but you may need to ignore the UNiversities that require 4 years bachelor degree as a pre-requisite to study post graduation.

Click here - list of Universities to study postgraduation on satellite and communications in UK  

Add a quick reply to 'I am eligible to join Msc in Moblie and Satellite Communication?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.