One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Can i Process for Student Visa to Ireland Without Bachelors Provisionals
Yeshwanth Matam Yeshwanth Matam Member Join date: May, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

Hello This is Yeshwanth Am planning Ireland and i got an offer letter from one of the reputed college in ireland. Am ready to file student visa but my bachelors degree provisionals are pending from the university so can i process without provisionals or should i have to wait for them.  Thank you

• May 02, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Ireland

Replies (2)

Andrea Angelo Andrea Angelo Expert Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 115 Points: 1650 Trusted Advisor

Hi Yeshwanth,

If you have a full offer from the college (make sure there is no clause stating that they still need you final transcripts). Then you can go ahead and apply for your visa. Do check with your college if this should be a problem as well.

All the best and good luck!!!

Andrea Angelo | Hotcourses India Pvt Limited
Poonam Rani Poonam Rani Contributor Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 31 Points: 445 Trusted Advisor

Hi Yeswanth,

I hope you got your visa but still if you require some visa assistance or any other overseas education advise please be registered on http://www.hotcoursesabroad.com/india/ or send me your email ID and phobe no. on poonam.rani@hotcourses.co.in and are services are absolutely free of charge.

Thansk & Regards

Poonam Rani

Poonam Rani | Hotcourses India Pvt. Ltd.

Add a quick reply to 'Can i Process for Student Visa to Ireland Without Bachelors Provisionals'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.