One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Can i pursue MBA in US
Pinny Pinnku Pinny Pinnku Member Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

Hi, I am interested to pursue my MBA in US. Currently I have 1.5 years of experience in my work.  Actually one of my siblings is going to US for her MS program, so is it possible for me to go in mid of 2015.

Thanks in Advance..

• February 02, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Priya Suresh Priya Suresh Contributor Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 26 Points: 400

USA is a good study destination for MBA, standing first in education standards, recognition and world class ambience. Generally, US universities require 16 years of undergraduate education. If you have completed a three-year degree program, the advisable plan of action to maximize eligibility for US business schools is to do a Post Graduate degree, before applying to business schools in USA. Most US universities require a minimum of 2 to 3 years of work experience. Though some universities may accept students without any work experience, preference will be given to candidates with work experience. Also, most of the universities in USA may require GMAT. You can find the list of universities on Uniguru that offers MBA courses in USA. 

Add a quick reply to 'Can i pursue MBA in US'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.