One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
can i study in this subject?
Tarak Abdullah Tarak Abdullah Member Join date: May, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

i completed 12th in 2005.....after that in 2007

i admitted in a university to complete my bachelor programme in CSE.......

but still i didn't complete my study. now i want to go abroad to complete my study.....IELTS Score 6.0

• May 31, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Ashwin Sriram Ashwin Sriram Expert Join date: Jul, 2014 Posts: 50 Points: 720

Hi Tarak,

You can do your UG degree abroad given that you haven't completed your degree here. Some Unis will consider the modules you have completed and may exempt you from taking those subjects in the course. But this is a long shot and it's better to start over from scratch and finish a proper UG degree abroad. My advice is for you to complete your Bachelor's programme in CSE, but if you feel for whatever reason that it is not worth completing then register in Hotcourses India website - http://www.hotcoursesabroad.com/india/ -- and get free guidance on your study abroad plans. Our team of advisors can guide you throughout your study abroad journey. All our services are free of cost and you can find a Uni and course related to your IELTS band score using our search technology on the site (it will be up soon).

Register and explore your options today.

Ashwin,
Team Hotcourses India

Add a quick reply to 'can i study in this subject?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.