One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Can I Study MBA abroad anywhere?
Arabinda Palai profile image Arabinda Palai Member Join date: Jul, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I have passed my Aircraft Maintenance Engineering from Orissa and having more than 2 years of experience in Corporate. I am still working now. Now I want to do MBA to enhance my skills because now I am working under Project Management Office. Please guide me on this, and let me know if you need any additional information from my side.
  • July 17, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (2)

Sasidharan Nambiar Sasidharan Nambiar Expert Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 130 Points: 1935 Trusted Advisor

Good Morning, Well you could do your MBA in many countries with Universities who dont require more than 2 years work experience. I need to know your marks or % to give you a better advice. Also any preferances of country. For some Universities GMAT is a must.Singapore and UAE (Dubai) has some good Universities of Australia and U.K with campuses in these countries.

Sasidharan Nambiar | IMTP Consultants
Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, you have shown preference as UK for your MBA. There are so many good Universities in UK which does not insist on work experience for the MBA programs. You can look at University of Lincoln, Plymouth, Liverpool John Moores University, Bedfordshire, Anglia Ruskin University, London South Bank University, etc. All of them offer MBA and work experience is not mandatory. Course duration is 1 year and fees will vary from 10,000 pounds to about 15,000 pounds. Living expenses in UK will varies for each city but in general you need to budget about 7200 to 9000 pounds for Living in UK. 

Working part time is allowed up to 20 hours per week and students can earn a substatial portion of Living expenses working part time. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Can I Study MBA abroad anywhere?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.