One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
can i withdraw money after my tier 4 application?
Gaurav Kalyani profile image Gaurav Kalyani Member Join date: Jun, 2016 Posts: 2 Points: 0

Hi, I have applied for tier 4 (general) student visa. I have held the amount required for maintenance i.e. gbp 9135 for 28 days in my bank account. I submitted my 6 months account statement along with the visa application. I would like to know if can now withdraw any/some amount of money from my account or do i need to keep it until my visa comes? Will withdrawing affect the outcome of my visa application? Pls reply asap. Thank you.

• June 22, 2016
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Poonam Rani Poonam Rani Contributor Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 31 Points: 445 Trusted Advisor

Hi Gaurav,

Thanks for writing to us. You are supposed to maintain the required balance in the account, till your visa gets granted. Please do not withdraw the amount, if it is neck to neck.

For more clarification, you can call us on our toll free number.

Thanks and Regards

Poonam Rani

Poonam Rani | Hotcourses India Pvt. Ltd.

Add a quick reply to 'can i withdraw money after my tier 4 application?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.