One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
can i work in australia after completing MBA. Is it possible ?
Niranjan Gv profile image Niranjan Gv Member Join date: Nov, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I need to know the cost for a full time MBA course in HRM and also if I can work in Australia after completing my MBA. What are the salary levels for a MBA
  • November 14, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Australia has more than 40 business schools offering MBA programmes and the cost varies widely based on which school you choose to study in. On an average, it may cost you about 30,000 AUD and will prove to be a great platform for furthering your career. It could also pave way to new career options for you and offer a much higher earning potential overall. As for salary levels, you may interested to know that Australia offers the highest salaries on an average in the whole of the Asia-Pacific region.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'can i work in australia after completing MBA. Is it possible ?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.