One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Can you help in finding the colleges in UK with full scholarship?. I am class XII passed in Arts. I would like to take Business management courses. Please help me out.
Som Nath Pokhrel profile image Som Nath Pokhrel Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Can you help in finding the colleges in UK with full scholarship?. I am class XII passed in Arts. I would like to take Business management courses. Please help me out.
  • April 14, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Nanthini Jp Nanthini Jp Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 78 Points: 1085 Trusted Advisor

Hi there, if you wish to take up your course in UK colleges then you will be not able to work as part time if they are private college. You can choose either the government colleges or the universities only then you are permitted to work as part time (due to the rule change). Moreover you have no colleges in UK with full scholarship for your bachelors. But you have the best options to apply with BPP University for your bachelors in Business, since your entire course is just for £7990 (3 years tuition fees).

Best wishes...

Nanthini Jp | Peterkins Educational Solution Pvt. Ltd.

Add a quick reply to 'Can you help in finding the colleges in UK with full scholarship?. I am class XII passed in Arts. I would like to take Business management courses. Please help me out. '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.