One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Can you help me on re-applying my visa? I want t do MBA Abroad.
Rabia Mehmood Rabia Mehmood Member Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 2 Points: 0
I have done MBBS in december 2010. after doing one year house job i have started job in medical center. and now i have applies tier 4 student visa for uk and got addmission in MBA becoz i want to start my business like hospital or pharmacy and for this i have required some management an marketing skills. but ECO has refused visa although he awarded point 40 which claimed. but he refused that you are changing your field after two year gap. pls tell me better solution or chancess or successfull review. Dr. Rabia
  • February 05, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (2)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10660 Trusted Advisor

Hi Rabia Mehmood, feeling sad that your Visa has been rejected. But since you got better points, you can reapply your Visa  Go with a solid case, put a strong reason to study MBA, your visa will be approved for sure. All the Best!

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert
Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, High Commissions have the authority to reject students and I hope you can re-apply for your visa again. But in case you are unsucessful, you can try for countries like Dubai where the visas are quite easy and there are a few good Uk Universities like Heriot Watt University, Edinburgh which runs their MBA in Dubai campus. 

Alternatively, you can also try and look for countries like Ireland, whose visa process is fairly straight forward and chances of visa are good. Singapore also has some real good MBA schools and you can consider some of them for your MBA. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Can you help me on re-applying my visa? I want t do MBA Abroad.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.