One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Which country in preferrable for me to do MS in Networking?
Narendra Barathwaj Narendra Barathwaj Member Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am working as Software engineer in one Networking Company. I have completed BE with 8.3 cgpa. My 10th and 12th marks is 95% and 94% respectively. I wanna do MS in networking. Which country is suitable for me? Can you explain me about approximate fee structures in these countries... Is it possible to get scholarship as soon as i get admission?
  • March 19, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor
Hi Narendra, US will be one of the best places for a Software or Networking jobs. But to get in to US Universities, you need to write GRE and TOEFL. If you have not written so far, it will be difficult for you to go for 2013 September. As an alternate, you can look at Ireland where there are plenty of jobs in the Software and networking industry. Firms like Google, Facebook, Apple, IBM, etc have made Ireland their European HQ an several tech jobs are open there. Your marks are quite impressive and if you have a couple of years work experience you can seek to get scholarships of 1000 to 5000 euros. You need to write IELTS or TOEFL and put in applications as soon as possible. Do some serious reading in the websites of National University of Ireland ( Galway and Maynooth Campuses), University College Dublin, University of Limerick, University College Cork, etc. All of them are Public Universities and ranked quite highly in the world ranking.
Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Which country in preferrable for me to do MS in Networking?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.