One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Can you suggest some courses for doing MS in Electrical Engineering.?
Arjun M R profile image Arjun M R Member Join date: Aug, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 0
I’m actually confused about choosing a course in Electrical field? Can I do MS in Management also?
  • August 22, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Electrical and electronics engineers conduct research, and design, develop, test, and oversee the development of electronic systems and the manufacture of electrical and electronic equipment and devices.  There are many courses in Electrical Engineering taught in the USA.

Masters in Management will add business knowledge to your first degree. Gain a wide perspective on management and business issues and the organizational contexts in which they apply. Refine and build upon your communication, team working, and presentation skills through individual and group work.

You have to make your choice, and find out what is your future interest.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'Can you suggest some courses for doing MS in Electrical Engineering.?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.