One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
canadian studies
Vijay Kumar Ganapathy Nagarajan profile image Vijay Kumar Ganapathy Nagarajan Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 0
Hi sir this is Vijay studying BE CSE final year with an aggregate of 8.4 CGPA . I wish to do my Masters in Networks in Canada/USA. How much it would cost for 2yrs course in Canada. How about the job opportunities and scholarships, basically hail from middle class family!!!! Or could u suggest me another countries with low course fee rate (10-15L) and high job opportunities.please do reply!!!!! Thank you in advance!!!
  • April 10, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Hi Vijay,

You could complete your total cost of education in MS Networks in UK within 15L without any scholarships. USA/Canada will cost you minimum 20-22L for a two year total cost of study provided you receive no scholarship or assistantship.

Canada is a bi-lingual country with English and French speaking population. Hence you have less number of English universities and scholarships are limited or difficult in Canada. USA scholarship is based on your overall profile and your GRE score. If you could score high in your GRE than you have high chance of getting good scholarship and assistantship in USA University to manage your expenses within 10-15L.

I cannot recommend any university at this point as you depend on scholarship to reduce your cost of education. I will suggest you to work hard on your GRE exams and apply to USA for FALL 2013 (August/September 2013) intake in October/November 2012 for scholarship opportunities Job prospects are high in USA and Canada and you will have good return on your investments.

Regards,

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'canadian studies'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.