One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
career prospect for cse student with masters in tele communications in software field
Manikanta Allada profile image Manikanta Allada Member Join date: Oct, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am manikanta,completed my bachelors in computer science, regarding my higher studies,i got admission in tele communications at swedens top institute.,Always I dream of doing a core software job, At the same time i cannot ignore the fact that telecommunications at masters level is a good question is that,being a computers student,how would pursuing my masters in tele communications effect my dream of doing a core software job
  • October 09, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10665 Trusted Advisor

Hi manikanta,

If you are financially strong enough and you have enough funds to provide for your studies at Sweden; you can go ahead with the course. Tele-communication sector also offers good job prospects and qualified telecommunication engineers get handsome salaries as well. Take an informed decision based on your financial strength and how you would like to seee yourself five years down the line!

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'career prospect for cse student with masters in tele communications in software field'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.