One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
cell phone training course in Australia with Job Opportunities
Semir Sherif profile image Semir Sherif Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi, my name is Semir, I would like to take mobile phone technician training course do you have training session in Australia if not what about in Malaysia, how I can get student visa to come and how much is the fee. Thank you Semir from Melbourne
  • April 05, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Malaysia

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Australia is one of the leading destinations for study abroad. There are many universities in Australia offering Electronic Engineering courses.  And there are many universities in Malaysia offering Electronic engineering courses. You have to do some research and choose the subject related to your interest from the given universities.
Applying for an Australian student visa, you should provide.
1.A valid offer letter from the university
2.English language proficiency (IELTS/TOEFL)
3.Demonstrate access to finances to  support your studies in Australia
4Tuition fee+ living expense
5.Living expense for dependents if any
7.COE – Confirmation of enrolment. Pay your 1st sem. Fee to university before applying for visa to obtain COE.
8.All academic documents from grade X onwards (mark sheets and certificates)
9.Statement of purpose

For Malaysia student visa you can visit the link below for details.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'cell phone training course in Australia with Job Opportunities'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.