One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 of 10 posts
Certificate courses in US for 1 year after PGDM in India
Minakshi Roy profile image Minakshi Roy Member Join date: Apr, 2013 Posts: 2 Points: 10
I have compleated PDGM in india, & i want to do certificate courses in US for 1 year, in marketing so that I can get job there also. Kindly suggest me some good courses and colleges and the process to get admission. Thanks in advance.
  • April 10, 2013
  • Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (10)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9315

Hi Minakshi, University of Berkely, US offer soe good courses on 1 year certificate programs, you can download the prospectus for more details ..

Minakshi Roy profile image Minakshi Roy Member Join date: Apr, 2013 Posts: 2 Points: 10
Thank you so much for the information.
Premanand Arumugam Premanand Arumugam Member Join date: May, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 10

I completed pgdm in india, i would like to do marketing certificate course in aboard so can some one guide me what are the course available and best university

Tarandeep Kaur profile image Tarandeep Kaur Member Join date: Nov, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 10
  • I am doing my PGDM in india & after that I want to do 1 yr degree programme from US in HR so that I can get job there. Kindly suggest me the courses & the procedure. 
Venkatesh Lathkar profile image Venkatesh Lathkar Member Join date: Dec, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Hi I've completed my PGDM in Inernational Business and Marketing as a dual specialization and I have more that one and half yr of experience in International sales and marketing. I was looking to study further in Uk or US for one year. Can anyone suggest me any cources or certifications related to Marketing management ?

Add a quick reply to 'Certificate courses in US for 1 year after PGDM in India'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.