One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Chance of getting admission in NUS for M.Sc Safety, Health and Environment.
Rithwik Radan Rithwik Radan Member Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I did my undergraduate in Electrical & Electronics Engg with CGPA 7.78 with no history of arrears. Passed H.Sc with 86.5% and high school with 82%. Attended 4 in plant training during my undergraduate course. Did final year project in a reputed government large scale industry on energy conservation. currently working in TCS for 2 years as Asst System Engineer. Through out my study life, my medium of study is in English.

• February 27, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Subhashini Vithyapathy Subhashini Vithyapathy Expert Join date: Sep, 2013 Posts: 75 Points: 1185

As you are academically strong and also have work experience, I suggest you can do Masters in  Electrical Engineering field with specific concentration or you can do a combination of Engineering and Management program. At NUS the admission evaluation is carried out based on a combination of factors such as academic performance, letters of recommendation, standardized test scores – GRE 310+, IELTS -7/TOEFL-100+,relevant work experience, strong SOP and extracurricular activity etc. Try to apply to the university in Round 1 deadline for the admission. For further guidance email me at

Add a quick reply to 'Chance of getting admission in NUS for M.Sc Safety'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.