One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Chance of getting admission in WKWSC, NTU for Mass Communication program?
Sandhya Vijayan profile image Sandhya Vijayan Member Join date: Jul, 2012 Posts: 3 Points: 0
Hey guys, this is regarding the admission to the MMC program for the 2013 intake, I want to know what my chances of admission are? I completed journalism in my undergraduation and currently working with Thomson Reuters as a business correspondent, my GPA was 3.5, at the time of application I would have had about 8 months of work-experience however I will complete a year in May. (I heard people with work experience are given preference over freshers) Do I stand a chance to get admission for the MMC program next year? Please help.
  • July 29, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Your GPA is good and have an excellent work expereince as a Journalist experience with Reuters . I will give you a good chance to get in to NTU. Students with Work experience are always given preference over freshers. 

Apply well in advance to stand a good chance of making in to NTU. Also prepare a good CV  and alongside find out what Specific documents are required for the programs. I also would suggest you to email the professors or students studying there to know more. 

Wish you all the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Chance of getting admission in WKWSC'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.