One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Chances of acceptance
Renato Alves Renato Alves Member Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 0
I finished my Bachelor degree of Computer science in Brazil. I took a couple of courses on a different college (GPA of 87/100) I actually concluded my degree. These grades didn’t count for the final GPA of my degree. Anyway, my GPA without this credits coursed in other college is 56/100. I also took the TOEFL and my score was 112/120. Still need to take the GRE. What are my chances of getting accepted in a Master’s program in the USA/UK/Australia?
  • June 05, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Hi, the admission procedure is different for different universities/colleges. The qualifications needed for each course depends upon the subject and level of course selected. The details of admission procedure will be given in the websites of concerned university. There are many courses in Computer Science offered in USA, UK, and Australia. You need to research which country and course you wish to apply.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'Chances of acceptance'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.