One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Chances of Admission for MS in Computer Science 2013
Anish Kelkar profile image Anish Kelkar Member Join date: Nov, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hello, Could you please help me in profile evaluation for Ms in CS fall 2013. Please find below my Career Details: GRE: 313(Quants: 160, Verbals : 153) TOEFL : yet to appear(can expect above 100) 10th : 83% (Mumbai University) 12th : 70% (Mumbai University) B.E(I.T) : 66.06% (Mumbai university) 2 years experience in Infosys ( Oracle packages , Java) Co-founded a S/w firm and managed many web application development porfolios 2 Internships at smal IT Firms Affiliated to 2 NGOs . Working since 2 years Certification in Quantitative Methods in Banking and Finance ( IIBF) ( Math Finance concentrated certification) Lots of Sports awards in school, College and Infosys Client and performance awards in Company.Also,designed and edited company internal online newsletter. Also could you evaluate the following Suny Buffalo NEU USC New York University CMU Columbia Kindly advice. Regards and thankyou.
  • November 29, 2012

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10660 Trusted Advisor

Hi Anish, to pursue MS you need to score a 93 for the internet-based exam and 580 for the paper-based exam for TOEFL and 6.5 are required with a minimum score of 6.0 in each component of the academic IELTS. In regards to GRE you need to score 90% and above.

Admission criteria are institution specific. The basic requirements are you being financially capable to meet the course fees and living/travel expenses. Medical Certificate (including HIV/AIDS Test) from a renowned Medical Practitioner and average percentage in your school and/or UG. 
The fee for graduate courses in any renowned institution starts from Rs 11, 14,855 to Rs 20, 22,316 a year. All the universities that you have mentioned are reputed without a doubt. For a better understanding check the link for the best American Engineering schools  inclusive of reviews and ranking and the list of Universities and colleges offering International Scholarship.
Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Chances of Admission for MS in Computer Science 2013'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.