One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Chances of getting into M.Sc Mechatronics at NUS
K E Sakthi Vivek K E Sakthi Vivek Member Join date: Jan, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I have completed in AEROSPACE with a CGPA of 8.0 and have GRE score of 311/340, TOEFL score is 113/120. And out of my interest in mechatronics, I have completed 4 online courses [relevent to mechatronics] offered by institutions like Stanford, UC Berkley etc... I am still doing 3 more courses. I have also implemented what I have studied through self-assigned projects [nothing special, just shows that I can apply what I have studied in real application]. Do I have any chance of getting into NUS? I will be applying for August intake
  • January 04, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Your grades are good and your chances of making it to NUS are good. Put an early application. Your profile is good and I am quite impressed with your CV. 

Wish you all the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Chances of getting into M.Sc Mechatronics at NUS '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.