One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Chances of getting to NUS or NTU - MS Civil Engineering
Vishnu V profile image Vishnu V Member Join date: Jan, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hello.I am working as civil engineer in India.I would like to pursue MS Civil Engineering(structural) UG : B.E CIVIL ENGINEERING Work Experience : 9 months CGPA : 8.12What are my chances of getting into NUS or NTU. I would like to know about various scholarship in Singapore and UK (pls suggest some univ). I would also like to know if taking GRE test is mandatory.I appreciate your time and assistance. Sincerely,Vishnu Vijayakumar.
  • January 23, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Your CGPA of 8.1 is good and your work experience also helps. But some of the programs at NUS requires GRE and i would suggest you to try with a GRE score. I would say your chances are good and suggest you to put in an early application. 

Wish you all the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Chances of getting to NUS or NTU - MS Civil Engineering'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.