One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
I'd like to know my chances of getting VISA.
Saurabh Patel profile image Saurabh Patel Member Join date: Dec, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0

Hello I have already completed my masters in Mechanical. Can i apply for masters in mechanical or computer in usa. Is there any chances to get the VISA.

Thanking You

• August 19, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Navdeep Kaur Navdeep Kaur Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 54 Points: 785

Dear Saurabh,

Many countries accept application for double masters like France, Singapore, etc. However, when it comes to USA, US is very specific about their application/candidate selection. Idea of pursuing second Master in the same field will definitely get them into some doubt, which leads to visa rejection. There are other courses which you can apply for but for that i need your exact academic details. You can email me your details at navdeep.kaur@hotcourses.co.in 

Simultaneously, please get yourself registered on http://www.hotcoursesabroad.com/india/ to keep receiving updates for study overseas and to arrange a call back!

Kind Regards,

Navdeep Kaur 

US Education Counselor

Add a quick reply to 'I'd like to know my chances of getting VISA.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.