One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Chances to study construction management
Adeyemi Adefajo profile image Adeyemi Adefajo Member Join date: Aug, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Good morning, I have a degree in Sociology and Anthropology, currently in the processing of obtaining a second degree in Labour Relations. I have worked in a Construction Company as an Administrator, and currently work in the Aviation Industry as a Facilities Manager. Kindly advice if I am qualified to pursue a degree in the United States for Construction Management. Regards,
  • August 31, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Michigan State University offers Masters in Construction in Management, to be considered for the admission you should have a Bachelor of Science degree in construction management or in a related area such as architecture, business, design, engineering, management, or urban planning, UG from other department might also be accepted for which you have to mail the School, Since you have work experience in construction firm they might consider your application.

All the Best!

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Chances to study construction management'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.