One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
i I'm an aeronautical engineering student and I want to do masters in computers
Pavuluri Prashanthkumar Pavuluri Prashanthkumar Member Join date: Jul, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

i am an aeronautical engineering student i want to do masters in computers and it is there any path way for that and how will be the job oppurtunities in future??

• July 20, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Hello Pavuluri,

I suggest you discuss your profile with university before you apply as you have pursued BS in Aeronautical Engnn and wish to pursue MS in Computers considering the fact that you do not have the necessary prerequisite required for the course.

Last option; if you are not considered for MS is to check possibility to pursue BS in Computers as a transfer student where you get credits for courses done in BS in Aeronautical Engnn related to BS in Computers. This will help you to save time and money.

Regards,

Richard Lasrado

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'i I'm an aeronautical engineering student and I want to do masters in computers'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.