One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Clinical course in abroad
Anoop Bansal Anoop Bansal Member Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Iam completing my graduation (m.d.physician) from stavropol state medical academy Russian Federation and now I am preparing for FMGE next year, I want to start my PG in abroad in clinical courses on preference is Canada.. But I can opt any country.....please guide me...thanks in advance.
  • March 21, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

You have huge opportunities for PG in clinical courses in abraod. Universities in UK are the best for  higher education sector in the world. The advantage is that students finish their masters’ degrees in just a year instead of two as compared to other countries. You have various universities and colleges offering PG Clinical courses in the UK. And there are many institutions offering scholarships for the internationals students, and its based on the university grant.

Higher education in the US is well known for its top quality, easy accessibility, variety and flexibility.There are many Universities and Colleges, which offer PG Clinical courses in the USA. There are many universities colleges which offer Scholarships for international students.

Studying in Australia guarantees learning experience in the classrooms, exposure to the market and plentiful campus opportunities. There are various Universities and colleges offering PG Clinical programs in the Australia. There are Scholarships grants offered for international students.

In Canada you have Western University (University of Western Ontario), Dalhousie University, University of Guelph etc. Scholarships and awards for international students are available at some Canadian institutions for students with exceptional results.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'Clinical course in abroad'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.