One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Colleges in Canada
Kushal Shah profile image Kushal Shah Member Join date: Oct, 2013 Posts: 3 Points: 1
Sir i would like to apply to canadian college under SPP Programme. I have to choose among 43 colleges which are shown on canadian immigration official website as recognized college...and why the site doesnot provide information about canada . Also after luking this website i m confused to choose among singapore, hongkong, Netherlands and canada as country...plz.let me know which is hest option......
  • December 16, 2013

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10665 Trusted Advisor

The quality of education and living standards in Canada are amongst the highest in the world, but the cost of living and tuition fees for international students are generally lower than other countries such as The United States and The United Kingdom.

Uniguru is currently not tied up with Canadian universities hopefully we will do it in future. You can select the colleges under SPP based on your qualification. Singapore is a cosmopolitan city and a premier destination for lifelong learning, complemented with world-class educational institutions.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Colleges in Canada'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.