One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 of 11 posts
What are the best study abroad options for a 12th CBSE Commerce student?
Upasak Kumar Upasak Kumar Member Join date: May, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

Hi, i am commerce student currently in 12th standard. Want to go abroad for further studies. Can some one help me with the options available and if i need to give any tests in advance for a few courses.

• May 26, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate

Replies (11)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10665 Trusted Advisor

You have the world at your door step right now. 

Based on your interest and where your see yourself in future you need to choose your program. You can get into Accounting, Business IT or Commerce. Once you decide which country we can help you with what tests are required.

Do get in touch with us so that we can suggested you further steps and options. You can write to

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert
Ashwin Sriram Ashwin Sriram Expert Join date: Jul, 2014 Posts: 50 Points: 720

Hi Upasak Kumar,

Think carefully about the course and country you want to study in and weigh all your options well. Uniguru is soon to become Hotcourses India and this new site will be up shortly. In the site, we have search tools to help you find the right course and Uni in which to study. We'll help you short-list Unis based on your interests and requirements. In about a week's time, the site will be up and running. Keep watching the Uniguru homepage space to know how you can access Hotcourses India. If you are keen to start your course hunt right away then give us a call on this toll-free number -  1-800-103-9634. Our counsellors could help you explore your options right away. If you are living in Chennai or Delhi, you can also drop by our office to know more about your options. Our services are totally free of cost, so don't worry about having to pay us anything. Cheers.

Ashwin Sriram,

Team Hotcourses India

Leena Mohan profile image Leena Mohan Member Join date: Jan, 2015 Posts: 4 Points: 40

I am currently in 12th grade and will be giving my boards soon. I am confused between BBA and BMS. Out of the two, which one is a better course? Also if I want to study abroad which country would be student friendly. Because I have heard that the visa procedures have become pretty strict these days.

Rahul Bhosle profile image Rahul Bhosle Member Join date: Jan, 2015 Posts: 3 Points: 30

A lot of times people mistake BBA and BMS as the same course but it is not so. BBA(Bachelors in Business Administration) is a different course than Bachelor in Management Studies. I have myself pursued BBA and hence I can tell you that BMS concentrates on analytical and logical oriented studies, while BBA course concentrates on core elements of business which is more helpful. Also if you happen to pursue an MBA in the future, BBA would prove to be very helpful to you as it would set a strong base for you. BBA courses in abroad are pretty good, they give you a lot of exposure and also it would give you an international perspective which would again be an added benefit.

Leena Mohan profile image Leena Mohan Member Join date: Jan, 2015 Posts: 4 Points: 40

Thanks for your suggestion. I have a better idea now. Could you also tell which countries would be good for me to continue with my education?

Add a quick reply to 'What are the best study abroad options for a 12th CBSE Commerce student? '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.