One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Comparison between Nanyang Tech(NTU),Singapore and Indian Institute of Technology(IIT),India:
Nitin Prabhakar profile image Nitin Prabhakar Member Join date: Oct, 2012 Posts: 5 Points: 0
I am presently in class 12 CBSE and I am preparing for JEE main and advanced, And I'd like to consider Nanyang Technological University for Mechanical Engineering. Can you give me the difference between studying at IIT and NTU for Mechanical Engineering? Which would be the best choice?
  • July 06, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Megna Jose profile image Megna Jose Member Join date: Jul, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Hi mate

U can't compare IIT with NTU.

NTU is just nothing in front of IIT

IIT is the best in the world man, don't waste your life for bloody Singapore , they just show business. once u end up there understand that, if you planning to work and settle there then NTU is best...

am working here Australia,,and studying also..many professors are from IIT india and I have worked in Singapore for a while they just downgrade Indians.

Add a quick reply to 'Comparison between Nanyang Tech(NTU)'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.