One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Complete study in Malaysia Guide 2013
Monika S profile image Monika S Member Join date: Nov, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 0
I want to know is there any PSW option in MALAYSIA?PART TIME OPTIONS ? How many years / months of visa extension / PSW option for BS / MS / Doctrate programs .I cant find the details regarding PSW in malysia.And how is the education ? can anyone tellme about the funds that must be shown for visa process
  • December 11, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: Malaysia

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Malaysia does not have any PSW type visas. If you get a job after your education, your employer will apply for work visa. Else you will have to come back to your home country. Part Time work is very difficult to get and Government regulates part time work. Pay for Part time work is not very lucrative in Malaysia but since the cost of living is not too expensive, students generally do not work part time. 

In general, you do not need to show any funds for visa and the University or College where you have got admission applies for your visa in Malaysia itself and so you need not go for any visa interview in India. The visa process might take up to 2 months and so apply well in advance. 

Education system in Malaysia is very much similar to US and UK.  

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Complete study in Malaysia Guide 2013'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.