One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 of 11 posts
completed 12th and want to study abroad
Mritunjay Gupta profile image Mritunjay Gupta Member Join date: Nov, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 3

Which country should I choose and how to apply ?

• November 28, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate

Replies (11)

S Kejriwal profile image S Kejriwal Member Join date: Jul, 2015 Posts: 8 Points: 80

Hello Mritunjay,

At first you have choose the course or stream then country. Because according to your course best country can be choose. If you can mention about your stream or course then it ca say clearly. besy of luck. 

Dinesh Kumar profile image Dinesh Kumar Member Join date: Feb, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Hello Mritunjay,

I appreciate your interest in education abroad.. Better you can search best Education Consultants in India with full assistance for your higher education. I would suggest "imtpconsultants.com" since one of my friends went USA for his study by 2015 with their assistance.

Thanks again

Coaching Indians profile image Coaching Indians Member Join date: Apr, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 10

If You are interest to study adroad  plaease follw this link

http://www.coachingindians.com/study-abroad-exams/index.html

Ruben Van Der Weijden profile image Ruben Van Der Weijden Member Join date: May, 2016 Posts: 3 Points: 30

Dear Mritunjay,

I am studying in Malaysia myself which is a lot of fun and you learn a lot.
Singapore is great to go too from what my friends said, only it is a lot more expensive.
You can see prices for both on www.hostelhunting.com where I booked my room after I saw a good pricing, walking distance to my university. 

I hope this helps!

Ruben Van Der Weijden profile image Ruben Van Der Weijden Member Join date: May, 2016 Posts: 3 Points: 30

Dear Mritunjay,

I am studying in Malaysia myself which is a lot of fun and you learn a lot.
Singapore is great to go too from what my friends said, only it is a lot more expensive.
You can see prices for both on www.hostelhunting.com where I booked my room after I saw a good pricing, walking distance to my university. 

I hope this helps!

Add a quick reply to 'completed 12th and want to study abroad'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.