One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Completed B.E in 7 years. Is there any problem for admission ?
Kshitij Tiwari Kshitij Tiwari Member Join date: Dec, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hello Sir/Madam. This is Varun. I have got 60% agg. in 12th. I took admission in Bachelor of Engg. in the year 2007 and still my one complete year is left which would had been completed in 2011. During my B.E i use take provide coaching to the students of class 12th for physics which i consider to be one of the main reason of my failure in my bachelor degree. My degree will get complete by june 2014. i wish to do MS from UK. I have some doubts regarding this like whether i will be able to get admission in any of the universities of UK. Is my four year degree which will get complete in 7 years going to effect my admission. Atleast how much should i score in GRE to compensate with all such discrepancies in my degree? Please help me out Sir.
  • December 20, 2012

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Hello Varun,

It is no matter how long you spent to complete your engineering degree. For some top universities in UK, this may be a reason to reject your application. But most of the universities in UK just require the degree completion degree certificate for the confirmation of admission. Along with this you should also have valid IELTS score to apply for the Universities. So stop worrying and carry on processing for the admission.

You can also apply universities online and start your process.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Completed B.E in 7 years. Is there any problem for admission ?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.