One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
I want to know the possible universities to apply for an undergraduate course in Computer Systems Engineering in the UK
Aishwarya Singh Aishwarya Singh Member Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I wanted to know of the possible universities i could apply to in UK for an undergraduate course in Computer Systems Engineering.
  • February 24, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor
Hi, Computer Science is a very popular course and you can apply to a huge range of Universities based on the marks you can score in your 12th standard. Several UK Universities will require you to apply through a centralised admission process named UCAS. You can find information about this on the website www.ucas.com. But some of the Universities will also accept students directly. You can try for Universities like Plymouth, Portsmouth, Sussex, etc which is in South England. Universities like Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen are also good and based in Scotland, North of England. In Central England area, you have good Universities like Nottingham, Liverpool, Birmingham, etc. I would advise you to take help from a good Career Advisor to know which Universities suits you. Also prepare to write the Exam, IELTS or TOEFL. All the best.
Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'I want to know the possible universities to apply for an undergraduate course in Computer Systems Engineering in the UK'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.