One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Confused between Sheffield sports Msc and Coventry International sports MBA.
Vishwajeet Bagul profile image Vishwajeet Bagul Member Join date: May, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am really passionate about sports and want to make a career in this industry. Can you help me compare the actual course content, the exposure to industry, the internship opportunities, the job placements, the scholarship options, the life style, the expenses to stay, the part time job opportunities, the city life and experience. Please help me narrow down to one based on the above.
  • May 24, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Both sheffield and Coventry are excellent Universities and so very difficult to tell which University is better though Sheffiled has a better QS Ranking than Coventry. But Coventry is famous for Automotive Enginering programs and the city of Birmingham is a sort of Detroit of UK with many Automotive firms based there. So Coventry holds an edge over Sheffield in terms of location. 

But as far as course content is concerned, you need to take a call yourself based on the Curriculum available on the websites. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Confused between Sheffield sports Msc and Coventry International sports MBA.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.