One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Confused with course selection
Niki V profile image Niki V Member Join date: Jul, 2012 Posts: 5 Points: 0
Hello Sir/Madam, I am from India I have done my B.E in Computer Science. I want to do P.G but I am confused to which course to choose under Computer Science. I like creativity. Can you please suggest me a course.
  • July 19, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (2)

Sasidharan Nambiar Sasidharan Nambiar Expert Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 130 Points: 1935 Trusted Advisor

Good Morning 

You could probabaly look at Games Designing, Animation or Game Development etc. I suggest that you could look at one of these options.

Best of Luck

Sasidharan Nambiar | IMTP Consultants
Selvin Noel David Selvin Noel David Member Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 7 Points: 70 Trusted Advisor

Creativity and Innovativeness are the trademark characteristics required to excel in any industry. With a UG degree in Computer Science you have a number of avenues available to pursue your PG. Listed hereunder is some of the PG specializations which have great career prospects

Master in Datamining and Knowledge Discovery - has multiple usage in almost all the industries starting from healthcare to Aviation.

Masters in Information Technology Management - Specializes in the use of IT tolls in improving managment of big and small businesses.

Masters in E-Business

Masters in Computer Security and Forensics - enter into the word of cryptography and crypt analysis, advanced security counter measures and digital forensics

Selvin Noel David | Counsellor Overseas Education

Add a quick reply to 'Confused with course selection'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.