One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 of 6 posts
construction management in Australia?
Krishna Mohan Krishna Mohan Member Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 1

I want to do construction management course in australia.which university would be best for my academics

What would be the total cost for studying there(including living expences and fee)?

What would be the salary after completing the course?

• February 06, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (6)

Beaula Maria Beaula Maria Contributor Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 17 Points: 265

Hi Krishna, most of the universities in Australia provide quality output in academics and it is one of the most popular study destinations. Living and fee expenses average of $33,728 per year. Remuneration is unpredictable but still in India it would be 15-30k per month; in Australia it would be around $82,790 per year as per last two years census. Following university provide your preferred course: Melbourne School of Design; University of South Australia; Study at Swinburne; University of Melbourne. Before you apply make sure you satisfy the course entry requirement because there are some universities expect to have work experience. You can also find the list of universities for construction related courses in Uniguru.

Venkat Uppula Venkat Uppula Member Join date: Dec, 2013 Posts: 3 Points: 30

Hi krishna,

you can start the course in Construction Management in Australia. Normally the fee may be between 18-20 k AUD per year. Some universities might ask you for experience of at least 2 years as a managerial level.

please talk to us for more info on Australian Education on

Antony Chacko profile image Antony Chacko Contributor Join date: Oct, 2011 Posts: 15 Points: 198

Hi Venkat, once again, please don't use this forum to post your email address and promote your business. Please adher to the forum rules else we will be forced to ban you from the forum.

Venkat Uppula Venkat Uppula Member Join date: Dec, 2013 Posts: 3 Points: 30

Hi Antony,

thanks for your info. I don't know the rules of uniguru.

Ravi Lakshmi Teja Ravi Lakshmi Teja Member Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 10

my name is teja

i want to do study in australia for construction management course 

and my percentage is 60%

is it possible to get admissions in universities are not

if yes please suggest me some universities 

and gre is needed are not

Add a quick reply to 'construction management in Australia?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.