One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Is there any way I can complete my Bachelor of computer sciences from Australian university online?
Ashir A profile image Ashir A Member Join date: Aug, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 0
I have done Bachelor of computer sciences in 1999. By the end of study, my collage did not get affiliation from university; it did get affiliated in 2003. As I was on job, did not went back to collage to complete the degree. Now I have degree saying Bachelor of computer sciences but it is not recognized. Q: Is there any way I can complete my Bachelor of computer sciences from Australian university online? How many semester I have to study? Please advise, this will be great help
  • August 12, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9315

Hi Ashir,

You can browse through the list of Universities in Australia that offer online courses on undergraduate computer science courses.. 

Universities like Charles Darwin University, University of Southern Queensland, Curtin University offer these courses.., but the duration is variable.. depends on the University and course that you opt for..

Add a quick reply to 'Is there any way I can complete my Bachelor of computer sciences from Australian university online? '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.