One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Cost of study and going cost in New Zealand
Masum Iftee profile image Masum Iftee Member Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 0
Dear Sir, How can I go to New Zealand for studies in Hospitality and tourist management? Please inform me about cost and others.
  • June 16, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: New Zealand

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, New Zealand has huge opportunties for Hospitality related or Hotel Management or Culinary related programs. You can look doing a Level 7 one year course or any other 2 year Diploma course in Level 6 or Level 5 to stand a better chance of getting employment in NZ. The courses in general has lots of Internships and part time work to help you manage your living expenses. But you need to budget about 15 lakhs to do a good program. 

EIT, Hawkesbay runs an excellent Hospitality course and  PIHMS is another which runs a good Hospitality course in NZ. Please do IELTS and look at a score of atleast 6.0 and above to be eligible to apply for admissions. The major intakes are in Feb and July. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Cost of study and going cost in New Zealand'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.