One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Which are the countries that offer work visa after completing post graduate diploma?
Soumya Tejas profile image Soumya Tejas Member Join date: Jan, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I completed my bachelors in engineering in 2009 (Electronics and Communication Engineering) and worked as a Software Engineer for almost 3 years at HCL. I wish to get settled out of India and am looking for countries that provide certain period of work visa after completing a 1-year course (in computer science/IT) in that country so that I can look up for a job there. 

Can you please suggest about such countries? I have been checking New Zealand for this, but would also like to explore about other options.

• January 20, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: New Zealand

Replies (1)

Nupur Verma Nupur Verma Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 115 Points: 1720

Hi Soumya,

As per your query, you can try for New Zealand and Singapore both these country. but be careful before choosing the course. If you want we can help you in choosing the right course. And for that please register on

I hope this solves your query.

Add a quick reply to 'Which are the countries that offer work visa after completing post graduate diploma?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.