One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Country and college
Arun Nair profile image Arun Nair Member Join date: Jul, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi, I am a B.Tech( Mech), PGDM(Marketing) with 9 years experience in Sales (banking & service sector-7 years, B2B sales- 2years). I would like to do a PhD/Fellow program in Management from abroad either in Marketing/ Actuarial Science/any other Management discipline. Primary objective is to enter academics in India. I would prefer US/UK/Europe/Australia. Prime priority is scholarship n quality of education.
  • July 27, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi Arun, Try NUS or SMU in Singapore where are good number of Management courses and quite some scholarships are available. In Australia, try MacQuarie University which runs an excellent Actuarial Sciences program. Not sure if you will get any funding for the programs but the program is highly sought after in MacQuarie. 

Please prepare a good "Research Proposal" about what kind of Research you want to do and email it across to a few Universities. It is along process and might take up to 7 to 8 months to get the approval for PhD programs. 

Wish you all the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Country and college'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.