One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
I have done my intermidiate and i am working in an Organization as CAD Operator. i have skills in House Planning(maps). so plz guide me which course is best for me and what is the procedure to apply. i want to go UK and Locate me for any London or Manchester University.
Ahsan Fayyaz Ahsan Fayyaz Member Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I have done my intermidiate and i am working in an Organization as CAD Operator. i have skills in House Planning(maps). so plz guide me which course is best for me and what is the procedure to apply. i want to go UK and Locate me for any London or Manchester University.
  • February 22, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Guhan S Guhan S Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 41 Points: 630

Hi Ahsan, you can try housing studies, housing policy and management, housing regeneration and urban management, housing and inclusion which are in vogue. Check out the list of British institutes offering PG courses in architecture, building and planning; download the prospectus for more information and also apply online directly to the institute.

Add a quick reply to 'I have done my intermidiate and i am working in an Organization as CAD Operator. i have skills in House Planning(maps). so plz guide me which course is best for me and what is the procedure to apply. i want to go UK and Locate me for any London or Manchester University.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.