One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
What are the courses after MBBS in UK for doctors, without PLAB?
Sushant Gupta Sushant Gupta Member Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 3 Points: 0

what are the post graduate courses [ short/long] after MBBS in UK for doctors, without PLAB? I mean courses like bioinformatics, M.Sc, MBA, etc. what are the job opportunities after getting the respective degrees, in UK? thanks

• September 06, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (2)

Khushboo Gera Khushboo Gera Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 88 Points: 1295 Trusted Advisor

Dear Sushant,

Hope you are fine.

Thanks for the query.

You can look at Masters in Internal medicine at Buchingham,it does not need PLAB.

You can also look at MBA in Hospital Management but it is advisable to have some work experience before you apply for MBA.Other courses like Bioinformatics,Microbiology do not require PLAB.

Please go through the below link to check options

http://www.hotcourses.com/uk-courses/postgraduate-Medicine-courses-in-the-UK/hc2_search.adv_col_do/16180339/90904/search_category/PB.3/qualification/L/town_city/United+Kingdom/page.htm

Feel free to contact me in case of any further queries.

Regards

Khushboo Gera

Team Hotcourses India.

Khushboo Gera | Hotcourses India
Chandra Maroju profile image Chandra Maroju Member Join date: Jul, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Dear Khushboo Gera,

My wife has done her MBBS & than her PGDCC course in Cardiology in India. And I am currently working in US as a software engineer.. we already stayed seperately for long due to our career priorities. I am now looking if there are any options for her to do some PG course in UK? If so wat are those courses? and can a spouse of a student will be eligible to work ??

Add a quick reply to 'What are the courses after MBBS in UK for doctors'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.