One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
What are the courses available for Chartered Accountant ?
Shilpi Gupta profile image Shilpi Gupta Member Join date: Jul, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 0

Hey,

I am a qualified chartered accountant from ICAI having a post qualification experience of around 2 yrs.

What courses can i undertake to enhance my skills from Australia

• July 01, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Vocational/Career-based

Replies (2)

Andrea Angelo Andrea Angelo Expert Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 115 Points: 1650 Trusted Advisor

Hi Shilpi,

You can opt for a Masters in Professional Accounting or a Masters in Accounting. There are several options of programs and Universities that will suit you.

Please get in touch we me on our Toll free number: 1-800-103-9634 or mail me at enquiries@hotcourses.co.in

I will need to take a look at your academic profile so that I can assist you better and suggest you suitable options of programs and Universities. 

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Andrea Angelo | Hotcourses India Pvt Limited
Rakhi Jain profile image Rakhi Jain Contributor Join date: Nov, 2016 Posts: 18 Points: 231

The best courses you can do after CA are management courses which will help you to enhance the very important skill of management. Following are the management courses you can do after CA.

1) CFA (Charted Fanancial Analyst)- It will help you do core finance roles like portfolio management.

2) FRM (Finacial Risk Management)- It will help you do risk and treasury management.

3) MBA in Finance or Entrepreneurship- It will help you do general management roles like management consulting. 

Add a quick reply to 'What are the courses available for Chartered Accountant ?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.