One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 4 posts
Courses for deaf and dumb students in Australia
Varun Budhiraja profile image Varun Budhiraja Member Join date: Aug, 2013 Posts: 2 Points: 0
Respected sir/mam, I am a resident of INDIA. I want to know that is their any INTERNATIONAL SIGN LANGUAGE COURSE in Australia for DEAF AND DUMB students from INDIA.? Will be waiting for your positive reply. VARUN BUDHIRAJA
  • August 20, 2013
  • Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (4)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9315

Hi Varun, University of Newcastle offers a course on Master of Special Education (Deaf and Hard of Hearing) Fee may vary around Rs 1,154,672 per year. Check out the link to know more details on course and its eligibility etc

Link: Course for deaf and dumb at University of Newcastle 

Arun Balaji Boyinapalli profile image Arun Balaji Boyinapalli Member Join date: Oct, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Hi . Mba is here in Australia university or no . I am deaf 

Shanudatt Katendra profile image Shanudatt Katendra Member Join date: Oct, 2016 Posts: 2 Points: 20

Want study to learn something...

Shanudatt Katendra profile image Shanudatt Katendra Member Join date: Oct, 2016 Posts: 2 Points: 20

I will want to wait university in Australia.....and learning. Growth to through success.....

Add a quick reply to 'Courses for deaf and dumb students in Australia'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.