One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Courses in Logistics Management for an MBA graduate in Supply Chain Management (Name Specific)
Navneet Singh profile image Navneet Singh Member Join date: May, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 0
I have done MBA in Supply Chain Management and want to further improve my skills in logistics division, so please advise me about the various courses available that I can pursue abroad. I have already received answer from Mr. Richard Lasrado ( But can the name of the courses be shared so that I can be on the right track.
  • May 05, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (2)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Hi again,

I wish to inform all future career seekers on uniguru platform taking our advice is that we all provide general counseling for studies abroad. The information we provide to you is more or less readily available on our table due to years of our counseling experience in studies abroad. We assume that prospective career seekers will do individual research once they are provided inputs and direction from us. It is difficult for us to provide specific information that matches your profile as we will have to do research on your profile to suggest USA Universities that offer supply chain management of 9 months and further have OPT facility for you to work in the same country. I do not have this information with me at this point of time. If you wish you could register for our counseling process than I will be in a position to do research for you and suggest universities which offer supply chain management. I hope you will understand the same. Thank you!

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre
Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Uniguru Website offers some assistance and please click the following link and it might give an idea about the MBA programs in USA which focusses on Supply Chain and Logistics.

If you have access to a good education Consultant, it will be very useful to get tips to select the University based on their advice. There are so many Universities and Selecting the right Universities is always difficult. If you have access to a good consultant, then use a good website like Uniguru to get some idea. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Courses in Logistics Management for an MBA graduate in Supply Chain Management (Name Specific)'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.