One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Type of courses and Universities offering Dentistry
Abhilash Neerukattu Abhilash Neerukattu Member Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
At present im holding a bachelors degree in dentistry .i would like to persue my masters abroad .so i need to know the type of courses and universities offering dental courses in and around australia or cannada.
  • March 08, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (2)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Contributor Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 27 Points: 390

Hi abhilash, Universities like University of Western Australia (UWA), University of Queensland, International Student Centre (ISC), The University of Sydney etc..(see more Universities) offer Postgraduate Dentistry courses in Australia.. you can refer the University prospectuses to know more in detail. All the best!

Biruda Virkud Biruda Virkud Contributor Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 23 Points: 315
Dear Abhilash, As a dentist , you cannot practice dentistry in of the countries abroad directly without clearing a licensing exam there . You could take related courses like Masters in Dental public health or hospital administration which do not involve patient interaction To qualify for these courses you need to take the GRE and / IELTS exams and send the university applications online Hope that helps

Add a quick reply to 'Type of courses and Universities offering Dentistry'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.