One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
courses related to entertainment industry or communication field
Ankita Tare profile image Ankita Tare Member Join date: Sep, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 0

Hi i am a graduate in mass communication and a post graduate in advertising and P.R, i am looking some courses in the related field, some courses which may offer job prospects as client servicing in advertising or entertainment industry. something managerial sought of a work.

• September 04, 2016
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (2)

Indrani Sengupta profile image Indrani Sengupta Contributor Join date: Feb, 2016 Posts: 14 Points: 210

Hello Ankit

Thank you for sending the query , since you have done both bachelors and masters thus the next logical  path goes to PHD  but since you are looking for job oriented education thus you can reapply for a masters in marketing communication. Ideally USA  and specially New york is know as the media capital of the world  can be targeted as one of the ideal destination.For this you need to take a GRE and TOEFL/IELTS  and apply for the Fall -2017 intake .

For more infomation please feel free to contact me on my email- indrani.sengupta@hotcourses.co.in.

Regards

Indrani Sengupta

Rakhi Jain profile image Rakhi Jain Contributor Join date: Nov, 2016 Posts: 18 Points: 231

US has the biggest Media and Entertainment industry in the world. The market is worth $650 Billion and is expected to reach $800 Billion by 2019, it represents one third of global industry. It's huge! All the top movies, music any other popular media content comes from the US. There is lot of scope in the American Media and Entertainment industry so it's totally worth doing media courses there.

Following are the top 5 Universities for media courses in US which also are top 5 in the world. 

1) University of California, Berkeley 

2) University of Texas, Austin

3) Columbia University

4) University of Wiscosin, Madison

5) University of Southern California 

Add a quick reply to 'courses related to entertainment industry or communication field'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.