One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Courses which are very specific to sales
Santosh Shrikrishna profile image Santosh Shrikrishna Member Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hello Team, I am in search of University which has curriculum of Sales (Pre-Sales,Sale,Post Sales) . please suggest me .
  • March 13, 2013

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor
Hi Santosh, UK has several good Universities which offers courses in Marketing and Sales. You can look at Universities like Nottingham, Sterling, Durham, Plymouth, Portsmouth, etc which offers 1 year Masters. In General, you are required to have a good first class degree and also have either IELTS or TOEFL as English language requirements. Ths cost could vary from 10,000 pounds to 15,000 Pounds depending on the University. The programs start in September and the months of March, April are ideal to put in applications to these Universities. Many of the Universities also visit India and you can look at one of these good Universities for your higher studies. Wish you all the best.
Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Courses which are very specific to sales'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.